The Social Current See of alt@cities




Inspiring films for all ages


ALSO SEE : MYJ : MyJournal about my MCL (cancer) survival since 2006


Normally, this lead post provides links to my curator creations on paper.li, but technical difficulties at our host site for more than 24 hours (since March 21 until this time), prevent access to those editions.  Hence, we direct views to the archival content on this site and related content at the blogs in the directories found on this page.




If you scrolled to this location in the postings on this blog, you have seen the topics and content (directory above) that prompts the creation of posts and constant comments on this blog and related sites.  Here is a summary of the subjects that are almost daily (in some cases weekly) at the top of my mind:

  • Social media  ||  FLY : On-the-web BLOG
  • MYG : My Government Watch || BLOG
  • Topix : Trivia || BLOG
  • Quotations : People Quotient || BLOG
  • Los Angeles & Southern California : LAO || BLOG
  • Corona Country (Inland Empire) : CC || BLOG
  • Senior-Time (Retirement) : 55+ || BLOG
  • Voyager Vision (Faith, Hope, Courage) || BLOG
  • Philanthropy : NPO || BLOG
  • Prodigy Kids : PK || BLOG
  • 224 : @2G : According to Google : ALT || BLOG
All of these subjects (titles) are reflected in the paper.li editions that come from the sources I follow in social media (what I call my Social Current See) and on my blogging sites that are tracked in the menu bar at the top of this and other blogs under the theme, alt@cities / alt@mobile.

Comments